Sunday 13 October 2013

Go Up or Fall Down

The fall season is here and is going by quicker than ever. Everywhere I go, I see people with their spiced chai tea in their hand with layers of clothing and boots. I love fall because I love to dress very comfortable and cozy type of clothing and the scenery is breathe taking. However, this season makes me have mixed emotions. One day I would feel warm, relax and a joyous attitude like the warm colours of the leaves on trees that makes people feel happy and other days, I would act cold hearted like the cold wind that blows the leaves off the trees. I do not know why. Maybe it is the outside factors that is affecting my mood of the day.





The factors around me has either made the best that I can potentially be or the worst of me. For example, as a new student in university, I often get the question, "Oh what are you going to be" or for me from family friends or relatives, "Oh why not be a doctor or engineer or something in medicine."  Oh, yes. I should totally be an engineer. Well the problem is that I am terrible at math plus mix it with science would be equivalent to be a catastrophe for the world. I know somewhat of my weaknesses and my strengths and for sure, it is not math and science. If I was interested in math and sciences and wanted to be an engineer, I would totally go for it but for me, it is not what I want to do. I understand that they are trying to help me to strive for the money making jobs, however, I do not know what I want to fully commit to. These factors/people have made me question of what I should really do. Listen to them and impress them or... be who I want to be.



However, there are those who brings the best out of me. They understands who I am and what kind of person I am. They know of my talents and I know of theirs. I would support them and their passion all the way and they would support me back. These kind of people are factors that should in your lives because they are the ones that can open your potential and help strive for your goals. These factors are there to catch you and there to see you grow who you could be.


I do not know what my full potential is however, I can learn it through experience by cancelling out the bad factors who always makes me feel angry and frustrated inside and let in the good ones. The good factors will help me swing my potential to be the best of the best of what I can do and therefore, I am grateful for them.


  Thanks Darleen again for being my model for this fall shoot!Visit her blog: http://akoyim.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment